Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Dinner Was Better Than Yours and other Sunday night musings



Sunday night, home alone, been procrastinating all day, the solution: heady dinner. Above you can see the meal fit for kings that I ate tonight:

- Salad (broccoli, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, Drew's Caesar Salad Dressing (no anchovies, essential) and pecorino romano)
- Tater tots
- Boca Spicy Chik'n Patty

That's a pretty fine meal if you ask. I even put just enough ketchup on my plate to last for all of the tater tots. I'm listening to this awesome compilation called Pomegranates: Persian Pop, Funk and Psych of the 60's & 70's, two awesome blogs that I read (and you probably should too), Glowing Raw and Exp Etc., recently did features on the album and I think I might just have to do my own. Cool stuff.

In other news, I'm super amped about the premiere of Life tonight on Discovery. It looks epic as hell, very similar to Planet Earth. Keep up with that.

I'll have some more music coming your way tomorrow, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment